DMV Select - Town of Mineral
MINERAL DMV SELECT
Monday - Friday 8:30-4:30
P.O. Box 316
312 Mineral Avenue
Mineral, VA 23117
Phone # 540-894-4584
Fax # 540-894-4584
The services provided at this office are:
- Title & Tags
- Registration Renewals
- Tag Transfer
- Duplicate Titles
- Driving Records
- Surrender of License Plates
- Address Change (this will not change your actual driver's license)
- Hunting and Fishing licenses
- Boat Registrations and Titles
At this time DMV Selects (such as the Mineral office) cannot do the following services:
- Original Drivers License or Renewal
- Photo IDs
- Insurance Verification
The DMV is now sending a mobile unit to Mineral on certain dates.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Thursday, April 20, 2015
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Thursday, December 17, 2015
The handicapped-accessible full service office-on-wheels is equipped to process all DMV transactions including:
- Apply for or renew your ID card - available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Have you recently moved? If so, stop in to update your address on your DMV record. At the same time, you can update your voter registration address and organ donor status.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up a myDMV account - receive DMV notices via email or phone; conduct secure transactions on the DMV website.
- Search for other state services through a wireless Virginia Internet portal.
- And much more!